Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (also known as Ghost Rider 2 or Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance) is a 2012 American 3D supernatural superhero film based on the Marvel Comics antihero Ghost Rider. It is a loose sequel to the 2007 film Ghost Rider and features Nicolas Cage returning to his starring role as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider with supporting roles portrayed by Ciarán Hinds (replacing Peter Fonda), Violante Placido, Johnny Whitworth,Christopher Lambert, and Idris Elba. The film was directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, from a screenplay written by David S. Goyer, Scott M. Gimple and Seth Hoffman. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was released in theaters on February 17, 2012 in 3D and 2D
In Romania, a French priest named Moreau warns the monks of a monastery about an impending attack by the devil’s forces to obtain a boy named Danny. The monastery falls under attack; Moreau tries to help the boy and his mother Nadya escape, but the distrusting mother shoots at Moreau and flees with her son. Moreau manages to distract the men chasing Danny and Nadya, but nearly dies in the process and loses them. He believes that only the Ghost Rider is capable of protecting the boy. He finds the Rider and seeks his help And ….
- Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze / Ghost Rider: A motorcycle stunt man who sold his soul to a demon and became a vengeful fiery spirit that feeds on the evil of his victims.
- Ionut Cristian Lefter as Young Johnny Blaze, actor Matt Long, who portrayed the character in the first film, but was eventually replaced by Lefter.
- Johnny Whitworth as Ray Carrigan / Blackout: A mercenary, drug dealer, and gun runner turned into Blackout by the Devil to complete his job. This transformation gives him the fortitude and supernatural abilities to compete with Ghost Rider. Carrigan’s powers are completely unlike those of the comic book character; writers admitted that the only aspect of Blackout they used in designing the movie version was his appearance.
- Fergus Riordan as Daniel “Danny” Ketch: A young child caught up in a demonic conspiracy who ends up in the care of Johnny Blaze during his travels.
- Ciarán Hinds as Roarke / Mephistopheles: The mortal form of the demon who transformed Johnny Blaze in the Ghost Rider. He has fathered a child, with Nadya, and has plans for the boy, Danny. Actor Peter Fonda, who portrayed the character in the first film, had expressed interest in reprising the role.However, Hinds was revealed to be playing the character instead.
- Violante Placido as Nadya Ketch: Danny’s mother and Ray’s ex-girlfriend who helps Johnny to stop Mephisto from taking over Danny’s body.
- Idris Elba as Moreau: A French member of a secret religious organization who joins forces with Johnny. He is the one who tells Johnny to find Danny.
- Christopher Lambert as Methodius: a senior monk.
- Anthony Head as Benedict: A senior monk at the castle where Nadya and Danny are hiding at the start of the film.
- Jacek Koman as Terrokov
- Vincent Regan as Toma Nikasevic: An arms dealer who works with Carrigan.
- Spencer Wilding as Grannik
Click Here to DOWNLOAD